Reviewers Guideline :
Shiksha Samvad International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research invited for Editorial/Reviewer Board Member. As a platform for worldwide academic communication, the quality of the journal always attracts our attention. In order to ensure the quality of our publications and to better serve fellows in academic circles, we now call upon editors/reviewers from among professionals, scientists, experts and experts from around the world. Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join us and together we will work hard to build a world-class academic international journal. Suggestions and contributions from all members of our Editorial/Reviewers Board are always invited and appreciated by our entire team.
Editorial/Reviewer Board Requirements:
- The applicant must hold PhD (doctoral) degree, or be Professor of accredited academic institution.
- The applicant must hold any Masters degree with an experience of 10 Years as an Assistant Professor in any institution/University.
- The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field.
- Applicant should have at least 5 research papers published in international journals/conference proceedings.
If you are interested, please join as a reviewer or by send your updated CV to: (firstname.lastname@example.org )
After the approval of the Editorial Committee, we will notify you as soon as possible and add your profile to our Editorial/Reviewer Board.
The Responsibility of the Peer Reviewer
The peer reviewer is responsible for critically reading and evaluating a manuscript in their specialized field, and then providing respectful, constructive, and honest feedback to authors regarding their submissions. It is appropriate for the peer reviewer to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the article, ways to improve the strength and quality of the work, and to evaluate the relevance and originality of the manuscript.
Please consider the following before reviewing manuscript:
- If you receive a manuscript that covers a topic that does not sufficiently match your area of expertise, please notify the editor as soon as possible. Please feel free to recommend alternate reviewer.
- Finished reviews of an article should be completed within two weeks. If you do not think you can complete the review within this time frame, please let the editor know and if possible, suggest an alternate reviewer. If you have agreed to review a paper but will no longer be able to finish the work before the deadline, please contact the editor as soon as possible.
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.